Friday, August 10, 2012

happy s'mores day

S'mores are one of my favorite parts of summer.  A perfectly toasted marshmallow is one of my most favorite things in the world.  The perfect combo for me is graham cracker, marshmallow, reeses, marshmallow, graham cracker.  Uh yeah.  Its that good.  Here are some more tips to making the perfect s'more...
But the real question is whether you like your marshmallow perfectly golden brown or do you light em on fire?!  I am a perfectly toasted girl myself.  Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I've just come across your fun blog! I don't go out of my way to eat marshmallows, just not a fave. But when camping you just gotta. I like the wood fire smell :) I like to start with marshmallow on fire. When I've got that out of my system then I'll try for the perfectly toasted. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails