Monday, January 9, 2012

Five Gratefuls | 1.9.12


Today I am grateful for

... the most wonderful time of the year.  The holidays were magical and I savored every minute.  I'm sad to see them go but I'm excited for a new year and lots of new adventures! 

... Ivy playing with my hair.  I LOVE it when someone plays with my hair, and having someone volunteer to do it?  Even better.  

... my husband not losing his patience with me at how long it is taking me to get all the Christmas decorations down.  It just seems so bleak after its all done.  Although the new rug that I ordered for my birthday way back in October should FINALLY be coming this month.  {Its been backordered forever!}

... seeing the sun.  It can get pretty grey in the winter and seeing the sun make an appearance always makes me smile.

... results.  They are the perfect motivation to keep going!!

Happy Monday!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I just found your blog and it's the sweetest :) Sounds like a wonderful Monday!!

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails