Friday, June 17, 2011

Insta Friday

Oh Hello there!  I'm linking up with Jeannett and a bunch of friends for Insta Friday again.


  Here's a peek at what Ivy and I have been up to this week...


 Ivy doesn't take naps unless she is strapped in to something like her carseat or the bike trailer.  I guess the farmers market wore this little lady out last friday.  But really I think its the staying up late to watch SYTYCD that did her in.  


We have been waiting all spring for the kids TOMS to arrive at Greenies.   Everything is cuter in Tiny.  Especially Toms.  They are the perfect park shoes. We tried them out at three parks in one day so I'm pretty sure you can take my word on that.    Mamma got a new pair too.  How can a turquoise lovin girl resist bottle green?!  Seriously.


We've made a couple of Cakies tents for birthday presents and we finally took the 15 minutes needed to finish our own.  So dreamy for reading books outside and eating fudgecicles.  I think vintage sheets are the best way to go to get the maximum sunshiny fabulousness of these tents.


We hit up the library and came home with no less than 20 books in our book bag.   Ivy is hooked on Ladybug girl {and Shel Silverstein}.  She came out of her room ready to go to the park all in red and her fairy wings.  She looked at me and declared "This is a job for Butterfly Girl!"  You know since she didn't have spots on her wings.


Apparently Spring didn't get my letter about not bringing the wind with her.  But we make the best of it with our princess kite and some green grass to lay on.  I keep reminding myself that it is STILL spring after all.  

Happy Friday!

life rearranged
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 17, 2011

    looks like a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last kite photo! I have a similar on on my insta stream of my daughter with the same kite! We have three in the back of my car for random "emergency" kite stops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're such a fun momma!
    and those photos are pretty amazing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I loved this post! I had to stop and just gape at all those pretty photos. :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore TOMS shoes! And thanks for the tent link, it's officially on my summer to-make list. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the last picture is so full of wonder!

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails