Thursday, June 16, 2011

Inspire Me : Green

Linking up again with Gussy for her fab Inspiration Workshop.  Its not to late, come join me!

Our peas are growing up so big and strong.  Ivy is like a proud little mama.  We water and check on them every day and talk about what makes them grow.  This summer is full of adventures for this little girl and I can't wait to sit on the back patio and eat our yummy peas.  So...


Please Pass the Peas!




I heart peas.  They are my favorite vegetable.  {Asparagus is a close 2nd}


Source: google.com via Kerri on Pinterest


Princess and the Pea



Pea Fritters.  Not sure about those but I love the presentation!  And lastly...

Source: etsy.com via Jennifer on Pinterest

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 16, 2011

    So cute! Good luck on growing your own peas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh I hate peas. But I'm glad someone likes them! They sure are cute, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so glad to see your post today. you have NO idea! had a distubring dream last night that something was wrong. i woke up so worried for ya. probably nothing but a silly dream, but you've been on my mind ever since. so i just wanted to send you a big ol hug. ::HUGS::

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. i HEART peas. too bad i'm allergic, cause i miss them desperately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my husband loves peas too and we have a gazillion planted in the garden...

    i love them as well, but it's hard to get my kids to eat them! i'm still trying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute post! Although I can't say that peas are a favorite of mine... ;)

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails