Friday, April 15, 2011

Pallet Shelf

I'm going to try something new. At the beginning of each week I'll have an inspiration board coordinating with something I've been working on.  Then sometime later that week I'll show you my project. You know, kind of organize myself a little bit.  Well earlier this week I showed you some pretty pallet pictures.  

My friend Lyssa game me this pallet shelf back in December.  I've been waiting to spray paint it, but this week I decided to stencil it instead.  I used my silhouette to cut a stencil and mixed up some yellow paint.  I don't have much on my shelf  yet.  But it is the perfect spot for my hoop art from my fab partner Andrea.  { I participated in Life Made Lovely's hoop art swap.}  It adds a nice sunny touch to my dining room, although I might move the whole thing to my craft room since there isn't anything on the walls in there. Jars of buttons and flowers will be a nice touch don't you think?
 
Happy Weekend! 
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Jenn, that is gorgeous! I love the simple quote. So glad you like it! It makes me happy to see it hanging on your wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's absolutely adorable, and I love the hoop art too. How easy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how lovely is this shelf???!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy it found a home already! I still need to post pictures, but I hung yours in the kid's bathroom. I don't think I told you, but I sang "You are my sunshine" to both of my kids when they were babies so that quote holds a very dear place in my heart :) I think heather knew just what she was doing when she paired us up together.

    Thanks again so much. I truly love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so glad you didn't paint your pallet shelf. it's fabulous with the stencil!!! and your hoop art from andrea is perfection on it!
    thanks for swapping lady!

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails