Saturday, April 2, 2011

How I'm spending my weekend

If you are curious of what I'll be doing this weekend I'll be making these...




working on this...



... and going to church in my pajamas.  Twice a year my church {that would be the LDS Church} holds a General Conference.  It is broadcast from Salt Lake City and thanks to modern technology I get to enjoy listening to our prophet speak from the comfort of my home.  As I was trying to find the link online to stream the video on our TV I found out that it will even be streaming on Facebook.  If you are interested in checking out conference you can find it streaming HERE or HERE and here is the facebook link...


{fancy that you can even watch it right here!}

Have a fabulous weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails