Thursday, March 31, 2011

Very Very Pinteresting

Do you ever see something online that you love?  And then when you try to find it again it is impossible? Well let me introduce you to my new friend...


After a year of avoiding it like the plague {who needs ANOTHER distraction?  Definitely not me.} I finally asked my friend Shannon for an invite to Pinterest.  Want to know why I love it?  Because if I see something that I want to make or that I love all I have to do is click Pin It {you add it to your tool bar} and it saves it for you.  Then instead of trying to find a project over again its bookmarked for me.  I just click on the picture and back I go to the original site.  Genious I tell you.


The addicting part is the most beautiful imagery you could ever imagine.  All in one place.


Source: etsy.com via Jennifer on Pinterest

But my very favorite part is all of the inspiring words. I know this one is kind of funny but I love it so much!  Pinterest is definitely *hayppysigh* worthy.  And you should definitely check it out.  You won't be sorry I promise!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Pinterest is my computer crack. I can't get enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got an invite two days ago and now I am totally obsessed by pinterest...WHAT AN LOVELY IDEA!!

    My Pinterest is here, if you want to see: http://pinterest.com/37tuntia/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that last quote. How I met your mother is the funniest show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it too. I don't know if it's just my computer or not, but I wish it didn't take so long to load pictures when I'm scrolling through. I have a picture I've been searching and searching for. I hope I find it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving it, too. I have been starring posts in google reader but then later have to sift through whole posts to see the one picture I starred it for. This is so much better!

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails