Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Help A Sister {V & Co} Out!


Do you remember Vanessa from V & CO?  And her rad houndstooth quilt pattern that she so kindly gave away a couple of weeks ago here?  I'm sure you do, and I'm guessing most of you have looked at her blog at one time or another. 


 Well, yesterday she posted that her husband just got laid off. Ugh. Just those words "laid off" make my heart sick.  So don't you think we should help a sister out? 


Head on over to Vanessa's shop and get that houndstooth quilt pattern you wanted.  Or her super cute Abby bag pattern.  She's even selling fabric bundles which I'm sure are to perfectly paired together.


Isn't that cake so cute?! Seriously.  And if you can't decide which pattern to get?  You should probably get them all.  Cuz really won't you be so happy sewing all of your new projects knowing that you helped out a great girl in a scary time?  I'll race you over to the V& Co shop.

Oh and don't worry if you don't sew either.  She's got some super rad bracelet and decor patterns that don't require you to touch a machine either!

And lets get the word out eh?  Can you imagine if everyone bought a pattern?!  Gives me chills and makes my heart smile.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I went over to her shop and fell in love. I became a follower so I can go back and check out her stuff when I have more time!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good friend you are! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails