Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Napkin Pillow Cover

The sun is shining today so I got to take pictures of my newest pillow.  I picked up some napkins in the dollar spot at Target a few weeks ago.
 
I'm not huge on Valentines decor as I've said before but I liked the scrolls and thought it would be a cute pop of red.  Since I didn't have extra to overlap in the back I went a different route.  I sewed to sides together with a 1/2 inch seam.  

 
Then I stitched four pieces of ribbon for ties on each side.  Stuffed a pillow in and now I have a super easy pillow cover that isn't permanent!  Cuz those pillow inserts are too spendy to waste on a V-Day pillow!  


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Such a great idea--it's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to remember this idea. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails