Saturday, November 21, 2009

My first craft fair!


I did it!  I lived to tell the tale.  Let me tell you, these things are not for the procrastinator.  I tried really hard not to be but it caught up with me. 

Here's my main table.  I had countdown blocks with some really fun paper.  I actually have a couple more orders for my favorite so I'll put pictures of them in there.  I also made some JOY blocks and had wood signs, and some burlap banners.


 Sorry its hard to tell but with the light coming in the windows I couldn't get very good pictures
I also had fabric flower pins on the trees, a couple of pillows and sold just the vinyl for blocks and signs.  There was a line outside the door at 8:30.  The doors opened at nine.  I was impressed.  Until everyone beelined for the bake sale.  I guess the apple pies are the hot ticket.  They sold out in 10 minutes!


There was also some dresses and skirts, onesies, hats and barrettes.  I was right by the front door so I was maybe the second thing people saw when they came in and the last thing on the way out.  Good location?  Who knows.  The only downside really was the cold air every time the door was opened-which was constant.  Over 1600 people came to this thing!



It was really fun.  I now know what its like and more what to expect.   I don't know how people do these things all the time though.  I think I'm definitely taking a break and locking the craft room door.  for at least today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails