Thursday, September 24, 2009

Photoshop

I have been learning a little bit of Photoshop this week out of necessity but also cuz its kind of fun.  I tend to stay away from photography stuff since Darin is so good at it and its his thing.  But we just got Photoshop CS4 and I found my own actions to download and use.  I've looked on Pioneer Woman's cooking blog before but I never noticed that she also does photography (or any of the other things on there!).  Anyways she has two sets of actions that are SUPER easy to use and load right into photoshop.  You can download her actions here.  My favorite is actually the Seventies one.  There are also some tutorials on how to use photoshop that I am going to check out next!  So here's a picture of Ivy that I used the Seventies action and Boost.  I adjusted the opacity of the seventies a little bit.  Ha ha, I almost sound like I know what I'm talking about!

After

                                                     Before

No comments:

Post a Comment

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails